Every year the dream of millions of entrepreneurs, musicians, artists, freelancers, small business owners die, simply because they can’t get noticed and attract enough audience and customers to change their dream into reality.
Regardless of the circumstances, there is a great deal of pain that comes with any business failure. People lives are disrupted, their hopes and dreams trampled, and their self confidence torn apart. They may have lost their homes, jobs, friends – even the support of their family and community. They feel alone and afraid of the future.
Over the years, a small group of medias has succeeded to grab up to 90% of audience in almost all countries in the world.
With the arrival of the Internet many small business people saw hope there, but Now we are seeing the same thing coming to the Internet: Today 90% of the Internet traffic goes to only 5% of the sites.
As all these medias have a business model based on advertising, they filter the content and set gates to sell advertising.
The middlemen logic is this : No Money, No Advertising. And Small business owners doesn’t have money to pay the high inflated price of advertising or marketing.
If you have enough money for the Gate Keepers, they open the doors and you could reach millions of consumers. If you can’t afford to pay the money, the gates are still closed. In this way, The Gate Keepers Shut the light over the dreams of millions of entrepreneurs, and kill their dreams.
When you can’t afford the high advertising cost, you are kindly advised to try small business marketing things like:
- Post to forums only to be banned
- Spam blogs with comments,
- Bribe bloggers to write articles with your keywords
- Send press releases to journalists in desperate hopes they’ll write about your product,
- Browse social networks getting more ‘friends’ who couldn’t have the slightest interest in becoming customers.
What ever you do, the Dream killer logic of the advertising and media industry is constantly working against You.
- Reading more marketing books or blog articles won’t help,
- More training, more seminars won’t help,
- Adding more articles to your blog won’t help either,
- The brightest marketing plan without money won’t help too,
It’s not about your talent or the smartness of your marketing plan. All your marketing initiatives and actions are heavily limited by the advertising and media logic .
- It’s more and more difficult to access medias attention,
- The cost leads has more than DOUBLED during the last 10 years,
- Many small businesses doing advertising have to share minimum 30% of their revenue with the advertising and media industry holders.
Today, we are all at the mercy of the middlemen who control the destiny of companies and people dreams.
Imagine just for a moment, as advertising finishes to mean money, and as advertising is essential for the survival of any human activity, what are the consequences on our civilization? How do we promote not-for-profit activities like arts, cultural creation, human imagination, etc?
How human creativity will prosper if at the very beginning we must filter its validity by the law of money or profit?
Depend on the choices we will make today, Small businesses will have more or less difficulty to control their future and reach their potential. We need to make choices that put us in control of our future, our civilization and make it more difficult to be controlled or directed by outside forces.
When we’ve started working on Goodbuzz we wanted:
- A solution that brings peace of mind to entrepreneurs: simple, easy and durable, not another short-lived marketing solution,
- A solution that works consistently whatever the background of the user, and,
- A solution with zero advertising cost and Zero time wasting in networking.
Join us to create this new world of possibilities for all.