Goodbuzz.org is a peer referral network for event organizers and promoters that help you promote your event fast, and without the usual stress. More meaningfully, it helps you find people who know people who will be interested to attend your event, so you can ask them referrals. Once they have accepted your referral request, they will recommend your events to their contacts, and for free. It’s a free peer referral network.
But what happen if you are a start-up or new in the business?
You may not know so many people to ask for referrals. You will difficulties finding people who will cheerfully recommend your events, because referral network are trusted network: people know each other quite well, and trust each other, and are willing to cross promote their peers businesses.
Here are few tactics to help you jump start with success:
- Make a list of event promoters or organizers which products or services may be complementary to yours. Call or write to these people asking them to join a referral network, because you are willing to send them your customers if they have events that will interest them.
- Reach out to event promoters, or any organizations whose contacts may be interested in the type of events you organize. Present them your company or band profile, and tell them the reasons why your events will be interesting to their contacts, clients, friends or customers.
- Search for existing networks on Goodbuzz.org, and send request to join. If you are lucky, there maybe a place for you. Most of networks are local, some are regional, few have a global call. Pick the ones that will serve the best your business interests.
- Subscribe to a full membership plan to be able to browse and connect directly to other Goodbuzz.org members. The more people you could recruit to spread the word about your event, the more attendees you will get.
- Post special deals or early bird offers on the Deals page. The more you leverage the temptation to buy on impulse, the more likely you are to have a successful campaign. Make your offer irresistible and give people a powerful incentive to “act now.” Creating irresistible offers is the best way to generate leads and succeed. GoodBuzz offers you the ability to create deals and activate them through the promotional power of your peer network. Exclusive offers allow you to track which peers are promoting your campaign the best.
- Post your referral requests on the Requests page. It may catch the attention and interest of other members or passers. Never underestimate the power of serendipity.
- Not all your contacts, and people who will gladly lend you a helpful hand are on Goodbuzz.org. GoodBuzz.org program helps you send referral request to people outside of the network, and still they can use the program to send your referrals and you can see on your dashboard the record of their actions, and the raw leads they’ve sent to you.
- Finally, help other events organizers and promoters succeed their campaign. When you can’t recommend an event, introduce the organizer or promoter to people you know who can help out.
Tip: To improve your campaign acceptance rate, try to find people who have activities similar to yours and build your network first. For example: If you are a concert promoter, look for concert promoters in your city. A strong network = easy referrals!
Event promotion is not picnic. Referrals are vital for your event success. You should give full attention to your referrals generation network. Start building your profitable referral network today on GoodBuzz.org.