Wikiepdia defines gratitude as “a positive emotion or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive.”
The Best way to express Gratitude is to Give Thanks, Send Thank-you notes, or Say “Thank you” abundantly.
- Thank your wife after she cooked a nice meal.
- Thank your friend for lending you that Stargate DVD.
- Thank you college for the tuition. Send a thank you note.
- Thank You friend for spending time with you.
- Thank your friends for calling you.
- Thank your friends for visiting you.
- Thank your boss for praising you. Let him know how you feel when he gives you praises.
- Thank people who encourage you. Let them know how you feel when they encourage you.
- Thank God for everything you can’t directly attribute to a person or an institution. Thank God for Good health. Thank God for Peace in your country. Thank God for All the good things happening in your Life.
- Send, annually, Thank you note to your Boss for the opportunity offered to you to contribute and serve.
- Thank your Neighbors to be so kind neighbors and how you appreciate to a neighbor to them.
- Send Thank you note to you local politicians for what they are doing for the community.
- Send, annually, Thank you note to the local Fire Fighters and Police departments for their dedication to keep the community a safe and secure place to live.
- Thank your Kids for bringing so much joy in your life and let them know how their arrival in your life brought so marvelous things to you.
- Thank your husband or your wife for caring and providing help and taking care of you. Let him or her know how special he or she is. Give Thanks abundantly here. It’s a privilege to have a good partner for life.
- Send Thank you note to your doctor for his dedication to your health and for his support to you family.
- Send Thank you note to your suppliers to let them know how you appreciate their support for your business.
- Send Thank note to your Local public transportation office to praise them for heir dedication to the community.
- Send annual thank you note to your customers for doing business with you.
- Send thank you note to the teachers of your kids.
Give Thanks Notes to heal the world, help friends, support your community. Thanks are intangible assets you can give again and again without being left broke.
“PEOPLE DON’T CARE HOW MUCH YOU KNOW… UNTIL THEY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE.” John Maxwell
If you need inspiration to start, here is a GReat site with lot of Thank you notes samples : http://www.thank-you-note-samples.com/sample-thank-you-note-wording.html
Referral Thank You Note Samples
Sample business referral thank you notes.